- Back in Stock
- Festival Outfits
Showing items 1-32 of 130
This summer, get ready to hit the beach with stunning swimwear from Beginning Boutique Australia. Shop with us online for awesome womens swimming suits from super-hot bikinis, fun and flirty tops and bottoms, the classic one piece swimwear, and much more.
Choosing the Perfect Swimming Suit
Flattering high waisted bikini bottoms
Get summer ready with the best bikinis you could dream of right here at Beginning Boutique. We love helping babes like you look your best, rain, or shine. So, what are you waiting for? Choose from our massive selection of swimwear, and top of the range bikini designs. We have only the best flattering high waisted bikini bottoms in different styles to suit your preferred tastes. Take your pick from high waisted animal print bikini bottoms, solid tights or floral print high waisted bottoms. Paired with crop tops, bikini tops and bralette tops, the high waistline, tucks your tummy in to create a more flattering silhouette.
Cheap bikinis to suit your budget
Looking fabulous doesn’t mean having to spend a fortune! At Beginning Boutique, we’ve got a massive selection of bikinis and women’s swimwear in a wide price range to suit your budget. We’ve got triangle bikini tops, one piece swimsuits and tankinis that don’t skim on style and glam. Catch us during a bikini sale and you’re in for a treat!
Popular patterns and styles available
Check out our new arrivals of gorgeous swimwear in so many patterns and styles to suit every babe.
- The Animal Print. We’re talking the classic leopard print bikini for a smoking hot look. The highly popular Zebra print is not to be missed. Available in both bikini sets and awesome cut out one piece swimsuits, these sets are to die for!
- The Floral Print. What’s not to love? It’s feminine, colourful and it screams summer! Babes, the floral print bikini is a timeless piece, and for good reason too. Everyone needs a little flower power in their life, why not in your swimwear?
- The Shirred Swimsuits. If you love a little extra something on your swimwear, check out the shirred swimsuits and bikini sets. The ribbed material has that extra stretch for an overall flattering look.
- The Tankini. For the babe who loves a little more coverage. Opt for this bikini tank top paired with your choice of thong style bikini bottom or boyleg bottom for that cheeky undercut. Either way, you’ll look fabulous!
One piece swimsuits which are sexy and flattering
Babes, if you’re big fans of one piece swimsuits, we’ve got you covered. We have swimsuits in a wide array of colours, floral and animal prints and cutting edge styles so you’re ahead of the fashion pack. Have it your way with halterneck cut out swimsuits, flattering colour block print one piece swimwear and gorgeous high cut lace up swimwear. You’ll be way too sexy even for the beach!
Mix and match your tops and bottoms
We want you to achieve your own on trend summer fashion bikini look. We love keeping it fresh so mix and match bikini tops and bottoms to create your unique hip swimwear!
Here's our top tips when it comes to mixing and matching:
- Mix your solids with patterns. A classic that never fails, pair your patterned bandeau bikini top with a solid colour high cut bikini bottom, and vice versa. Slip into triangle bikini tops with super cheeky cut bottoms. This combi makes for so many flattering possibilities, you'll be bikini ready all summer long.
- Be bold and mix your patterns. A guaranteed statement piece to elevate your fashion look. Don't be afraid to mix vertical striped tops with horizontal stripe bottoms of the same colour. Or better yet, pair a large print floral bralette top with a small print floral tie side bikini bottom for a complete look. Trust us, you'll love it!
- Mix your solids. A colourful ensemble with a retro touch. We're talking solid halter wrap bikini tops paired with a cheeky bottom of contrasting colour. Think orange crop tops with green or sunny yellow with bright blue hipster thong. The only rule with this one? Avoid matching two pieces of the same colour if they are slightly off in shade or tone.
Cute bikinis for this summer season
We absolutely love our new arrival bikinis for this summer season. They are SO cute, you’ll be rocking the beach in style. Get fun and flirty with our hot pink underwire bikini set, set the beach alight with every colour under the sun with our 9.0 Swim rainbow Bikini Sets. Enjoy some flower power with our bestselling floral bikini sets. Or go classic with our shirred white cut out swimwear with gold circular clasps for a bit of bling. Who says, going to the beach doesn’t have to be a glam affair.
Fabrics to look out for
At Beginning Boutique, we’re making a conscious effort to bring you sustainable clothing with a lower carbon footprint. We just love our new bikini sets specially crafted from recycled nylon and spandex made from non-biodegradable waste. If you’re wondering what spandex is, it’s what most activewear is made of. Check out the flattering ribbed style swimwear for a slimming silhouette. You’ll be looking fabulous while doing your part for the environment.
Bikini sets which are trending this season
What’s hot this season? Check out our top picks on the latest bikini trends:
- The Flounce Bikini. Fancy a little frilly delight? Ruffles are in for 2022 and so are the flounce bikinis. You’ll love the drama and flair of the flounce bikini with that touch of feminine flirty fun.
- The High Waist Bikinis. These are back and for good reason too. Everyone looks good in a high waist bikini. They’re flattering and great for babes who love a little more coverage and they won’t untangle when the waves let up. Win-win.
- The Triangle Bikinis. Super sexy. These bikinis are just what a babe needs to soak up some sun. Opt for gold ring bikinis or the hot favourite, Brazilian thong bikinis to ramp up those sexy vibes. You’ve worked hard in the gym, now’s the time to show it off.
Find the perfect fit
The perfect swimwear is right here at Beginning Boutique. Show off your best assets and choose from our beautiful selection of prints, high leg and high rise styles and colours that will make you shine. The perfect swimwear fits you snugly and accents your waist while balancing your top and bottom. With our sizing guide and swimwear available in a wide selection of sizes, finding the best outfit is a breeze.
Finding the best swimsuit top for your bust
We love creating fashion pieces that show off your best assets. We’ve got the best swimsuit tops that will make you feel comfortable while you look fabulous. Babes, you’re all beautiful in every single way but here’s a couple of tips on how to bring out the best in you:
- The Underwire Bikini Top. For that added support, this is like a push up bra but made for the beach. You’ll love the underwire for the fuller look, available in both bikini and one piece swimsuits.
- The Halternecks. Perfect to bring your bosom buddies together for a snug fit, the halter neckline in swimsuits keep your girls intact while you’re crushing the waves. They create a fuller look as well which is always a plus in our books.
- The Bandeau tops. A beautiful strapless option for girls that don’t need as much support. They’re feminine and chic and pair wonderfully with all bikini bottoms.
- The Crop Top. Simple and effective, the crop tops are a great option for all babes. And if style isn’t an issue, opt for the triangle bikini top to flaunt your best features.
Swimsuits which are timeless
Retro is back in a big way baby! Think crochet swimsuits and knit bikini sets. They’re a timeless classic that never goes out of style. Like lingerie, you’ll be keeping these swimsuits for a long time to come. Gold ring bikinis are ever popular too and for good reason. Who doesn’t love a little bling with their swimwear?
Accessories to also consider
Whether you’re in a bikini or a one piece, a gal's outfit is never complete without her much needed accessories. Especially when you're at the beach under the sun.
Here's our list of must-have accessories for your swimwear:
- Cover ups. For protection from the sun when you’re at the poolside. We can't stress this beachwear enough! Think loose fitting tunics, oversized T shirts, carefree playsuits and flowing long sleeve kaftans and sarongs. Light and breezy is the mantra here.
- Beach Hats. The essential bikini accessory. Not only will you look fabulous while being shaded from the sun, hats also shape your fashion style. Opt for a wide brimmed hat for maximum effect.
- Sunglasses. A babe's outfit is never complete without her sunglasses. They frame your face while providing protection from the sun. Looking good has never been so cool!
- Sunscreen. Last but not least, you’ve got to have sunscreen. We want you to take care of you and sunscreen is our friend in the sun.
Buying your swimsuit online at Beginning Boutique
Get ready to hit the beach with your new swimsuit from Beginning Boutique. We offer express shipping Australia wide and to Europe, so you'll be soaking in the sun in your outfit within a matter of days. Your shopping cart prices are in AUD, EUR and GBP for a smooth shopping experience. For selected discounts and specials, read our awesome terms and conditions for current promo codes to use at checkout. And with Afterpay, you get to stretch out your payment options for a fuss free shop! Set up your account with Beginning Boutique now and add to your wishlist so you don't miss out on the latest trends and styles!
What are some different styles of bikinis?
Bikini designs have exploded over the years. We’ve got so many jaw dropping styles from the classic Brazilian, triangle bikinis, reverse bikini to the monokini, bandeaukini, string bikini and fringe bikini just to name a few. All we know is, you’ll have plenty of bikinis for some major WOW factor.
What are some popular one piece swimwear options?
One piece swimwear has never been more popular thanks to some pretty fabulous designs. Take your pick from a classic halter neck one piece to the strapless tie knot swimsuit, cut out swimsuits, sexy open back swimwear, and high cut swimsuits. Super sexy, you won’t miss the bikini.
What to look for when buying a swimsuit?
The colours and print should complement your skin tone and figure. We want to accent your best features so pick a flattering style in the right print that will cinch in your waist while balancing out your top and bottom.
Should you size up on swimwear?
Bottomline, no. A swimsuit should fit snugly to your skin. We don’t want embarrassing mishaps happening every time you hit the water. Choose a swimsuit of the exact size to your measurement. With a little help from Beginning Boutique, finding your perfect swimwear is just a click away.