It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all site policies, terms and conditions are read and understood prior to purchasing.
If the consumer does not agree to the terms, it is strongly recommended that they do not enter into a legally binding contract (i.e. the purchase).
Changes to this Returns Policy
This Returns Policy was last modified on 1 August, 2019.
Beginning Boutique may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes. All changes to the policy are effective immediately and applicable to all returns processed on or after the last modified date above.
Australian Returns: lodge your return request here
New Zealand Returns: view our return policy here
USA Returns: view our return policy here
Rest of World Returns: refer to “Sending Your Return” below
- Returns must be received back to us within 30 days of your order date
- We offer store credit (gift card) on all returns received within 30 days of your order date or refund for returns that meet the conditions outlined in this policy
- All returned items must be received back to us in original condition - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached
- Due to hygiene reasons, beauty tools/products, piercing jewellery, socks/hosiery, intimates and skimpy (g-string style) bikinis cannot be returned due to change of mind, sizing or fit (where applicable)
- Please choose these products carefully, as we reserve the right to reject your return unless faulty or significantly misrepresented
- All swimwear must have their hygiene seal intact and not previously removed
- We aim to process all returns within 2-3 business days of receiving the return, however we ask to allow up to 5 business days in the case of higher volumes
- If your original order did not qualify for free shipping, and you make a return, this cost will not be reimbursed by Beginning Boutique
- International returns do not qualify for free returns and the cost is at the customer’s expense
- Refunds are offered on all orders received back to us within 10 days of your order date (Australian orders) or 20 days of your order date (International orders)
- All refunds are processed back to the original payment method used to place the order. If you used multiple payment methods (eg. store credit gift card + PayPal/Credit Card/Debit Card/AfterPay/LayBuy), the funds will be reversed to those methods accordingly
- It can take up to 10 business days for the refund to be reflected at your end
- All returns received outside of the policy timeframe will not be eligible for a refund
- Store credit is offered on all orders received back to us within 30 days of your order date and issued as a gift card
- Gift cards have an initial validity period of 36 months, however can be easily extended if you do not use it within that timeframe
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be applied on previous or existing orders
Faulty or Incorrect Items
If you receive an item that is defective or not what you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that you please provide as much detail as possible, including photos so that we can quickly and thoroughly investigate your claim.
In an effort to reduce our environmental impact, if you have a minor problem with a product, we will offer reimbursement for repair as the first and preferred resolution.
When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund.
If we have significantly misrepresented the product or provided an incorrect description, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement product, a store credit, or refund.
Sending Your Return
We request for all returns to be received by our warehouse within 30 days (1 month) of your order date.
We strongly recommend obtaining/recording tracking on your return parcel, as we cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.
We offer free return shipping on all Australian orders over $75.
Unfortunately, international customers do not qualify for free returns due to customs and delivery fees.
Our return address is:
PO Box 638
ARCHERFIELD QLD 4108
Please make sure you include the returns form with your return item(s). This is so that we can identify who the return is coming from.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their return meets the above requirements.
If a return is received and not approved through quality control, we will contact the customer immediately and provide more details as to the rejection.
The customer will be given the option to pay for the goods to be returned to them or for the goods to be destroyed, as they are not fit for re-sale.
In the case where the customer chooses for the goods to be destroyed OR if we do not receive a response for resolution within 10 days, the goods will be donated to a fabric recycling facility.