- Back in Stock
- Festival Outfits
Showing items 1-32 of 54
Hey babe, get ready to make a statement with a stunning red mini dress from Beginning Boutique. Shop with us online for beautiful women's dresses in a massive range of designer styles, for all sizes from short sleeve to mini for the ultimate fashion look.
Choosing the right shade of red
The Red Mini Dress. It's smoking hot and bold. The Little Red Dress is the new Little Black dress. The red mini dress is just perfect for a confident ensemble. But not all red dresses are created equal. The shade of red you choose depends on your skin tone. We, at Beginning Boutique, are here to help you choose the right shade that will have you seeing red in a good way.
Here are our top picks when it comes to the right red shade:
- For the babes with a fair skin tone: Choose a dark, ruby red, or scarlet. Burgundy and maroon are also great colour choices.
- For the babes with a warm skin tone: Choose a more orange-y red, think crimson, rust, rose and apple red. These tones set your skin off beautifully.
Choosing a dress style
We love making sure our dresses make you feel good and look even greater. Picking the right dress style for your body type is a sure fire way to make sure you're looking your best. So, babes, take your pick from a red mini wrap dress with a V-neck to a midi dress with square neck. Check out our size guide for dresses from XXS to XXL for the right fit the first time!
Fabrics and patterns available online in red
When it comes to a red mini dress, the right fabric and style will elevate your fashion look or could take it down a notch. Go for glam with luxe fabric in ruched style dress, sophistication with a satin frill mini dress and feminine chic with a floral dress in chiffon. If casual is what you're after, choose cotton or gingham fabrics for the comfy look.
Choosing the best dress for your upcoming event
Set some hearts on fire with a smoking hot red mini dress this Valentine's Day. It's the colour of love, and nothing says it better than a super sexy red mini dress. Treat yourself like the Queen that you are in a gorgeous red long sleeve dress for your upcoming party. Get ready to be the star of the show with a bold red cowl neck cocktail dress in mini. Which formal dress style you choose, red is the ultimate colour choice for making a statement.
Red maxi dresses which are trending
If red maxi dresses are your thing, you're in luck! Red never goes out of style, it's an iconic colour that's flattering to all women. Style it your way with our top picks of red maxi dresses:
- The Red Slip Dress. Show off your best assets with this oh so sexy dress with cowl neckline.
- The Ruched Maxi Dress in Red. A figure flattering dress that's going to make an impression at any party.
- The Side Split Maxi Dress. Opt for this sultry spaghetti strap dress and amp up the sexy vibes with the side split to flaunt your gorgeous legs.
- The Pleated Maxi Dress. An elegant dress for those formal dinner parties. Choose this high neck dress for that added glam factor.
Mini red dresses which will become a wardrobe staple
We love helping you lovely fashionistas build your wardrobe and just like lingerie, the mini red dress is here to stay. It's timeless and never goes out of style.
Here's a few dresses you should have as a wardrobe staple:
- The Mini Red Shirt Dress. This one's for you casual chicks. We know you love your T shirts and jumpers, but a Red Shirt Dress is a girl's best friend for that casual hang out too. Wear as is, or pair with tights in the cooler months.
- The Mini Red Smock Dress. The smock dress is perfect for a loose fit, comfy clothing like a tee, for a day of running errands or doing nothing at all. This one's a keeper you all.
- The Mini Red Strapless Dress. For the big night out, when you don't know what to wear, this dress comes to rescue EVERY SINGLE TIME. Style with black pumps for a killer vibe. You'll thank us later.
Formal red dress which will make you stand out
A formal red dress is the ideal outfit to make a bold statement at any special occasion. We want you to make a dazzling entrance in a red sequin off the shoulder drape dress. So glam! How about a show stopping puff sleeve Bardot red dress that hugs you in all the right places? This dress fits you like a corset to accent your curves. And don't forget the sexy red cut out dress in mini and midi style for that WOW factor! All eyes are on you at this party.
Nothing like a little red dress
A little red dress is a statement piece. It's bold, stunning, and once it's on, you exude confidence. There's nothing quite like it. If you think a little black dress is the IT dress, you obviously haven't tried a little red dress.
Red Skater dresses are so fun to wear, girly, feminine with a touch of sexy. Opt for a full red bodycon dress for maximum glam factor. So many styles to choose from.
Trending maxi twist dresses
Work those new Insta worthy poses with some on trend maxi twist dresses. Twist dresses are super flattering, they cinch at the waist to accent your curves in just the right amount. With new arrivals dropping in fast every week, you'll have plenty of top of the line dress choices for your next party or if you're a bridesmaid or wedding guest at your bestie!
Dresses which can go from day to night
The day goes by too quickly for the working babe and having a dress that you can wear during the day and carry on with into the night is a major life saver!
Choose our top 3 outfits that go from day to night:
- The Shirt Dress. It may not seem like much during the day but with a little help from a belt and knee high boots, this short sleeve dress is ready for the party!
- The Skater Dress. It's chic and breezy for daytime wear. Slip into black pumps and dress it up with a clutch for an instant transition into an evening cocktail dress.
- The Jumpsuit. Perfect for the office. And when the sun goes down, throw on a blazer for the after office party.
Halter neck, backless and sleeveless - the choice is yours
We love variety! Take your pick from sexy halter neck cut out dresses to pull off an all nighter at the club. Another highly popular choice, the strapless red mini… be sexy without even trying. Elevate your fashion look with an open back red mini to show off your sexy side.
Accessories which go well with a red dress
Your new red mini dress isn't complete without some must-have accessories. The right accessories will elevate your new dress to the next level while helping you make a standout impression at your next party. When it comes to accessories, here are a few must-haves:
- A belt. The solid belt cinches in your waistline to create a more flattering silhouette. It's the ideal accompaniment to your new red mini dress.
- Jewellery. Opt for some fine gold earrings, and layer on a number of chunky gold bangles or bracelets for an impressive fashion look.
- Shoes. We're talking heels when it comes to stand out looks. High heels are your best friend. They elongate your legs, create a slimmer impression and it's sexy! What more can you ask for?
- Clutch. A little black sequin clutch is the perfect accessory to a cocktail party. It completes your ensemble with a touch of class and a dose of glam!
Buying your red dress online at Beginning Boutique
Get ready to turn some heads with and shop for your red mini dress at Beginning Boutique. We offer express shipping to Australia wide and worldwide, so you'll be in your new outfit within a matter of days. Your shopping cart prices are in AUD, GBP, and EUR for a smooth shopping experience. For selected discounts and specials, read our awesome terms and conditions for current promo codes to use at checkout. Purchase a gift card to share the shopping experience with your bestie! Set up your account with Beginning Boutique now and add to your wishlist so you don't miss out on the latest trends and styles!
Why should you choose a red dress?
Red is super flattering on so many levels and to many women. It's a must have colour in your wardrobe. A red dress is the dress to have when you want to make an impression. Be bold and exude confidence in red.
How to choose the best style of red dress for you?
We love that all women are beautiful no matter what. Find your best dress style at Beginning Boutique. With a little help from our sizing guide, and a few tips on your body type, finding your dress style is a cinch.
What skin tone suits a red dress?
Find the right shade of red to suit your skin tone with dresses from brands exclusive to Beginning Boutique. Simply put, a fair complexion with cooler skin tone suits darker, striking reds. This is your ruby red, deep scarlet, and cherry red. A darker complexion pairs well with lighter reds and more orange tones. Rust, crimson, and apple red are top picks.
What goes well with a red dress?
You could say, accessories are a girl's best friend. When it comes to the red dress, black, gold or nude are your top picks. Depending on your fashion goal, elevate your look with gold earrings, chunky gold bangles, and glittery strappy heels. Or take it down a notch with a simple nude clutch paired with matt finish nude heels. The choice is yours.